Cantilever racking is the ideal solution for storing long and heavy goods without uprights getting in the way.
CANTILEVER RACKING FOR AL YOUR LONG AND HEAVY GOODS
- Suitable for storing long materials like tubes, steel beams but also sheet materials like timber or sheet metals
- The entire length of the product is supported which prevents sagging or deformation
CANTILEVER RACKING SPECIFICATIONS
- Column height: from 2.000 to 6.000 mm
- Distance between columns: 1.000 / 1.200 mm
- Arm length: 600 – 2.000 mm (per 200 mm)
- Max. load per arm: 3.180 kg
- Arms available with or without end pins
Our cantilever racking is manufactured to suit the application, either single or double sided, with fixed or adjustable arms. The posts are designed to support the specified load with cross bracing to give stability and allow products to be stored without obstruction.
With the following accessories you can adjust the cantilever racking to your needs.
- Adjustable seperation pins
- Roof for outside use
- Reel and roll storage
- Guide rails for forklift truck
- Steel shelves