Europe Racking also sells mesh partioning and solid steel walls. These can be used for multiple purposes.
MESH PARTITIONING FOR MULTIPLE PURPOSES
- Securing rooms with goods that are sensitive to theft
- Schielding of stored hazardous materials
- Creating seperate storage units on-top or underneath mezzanine floors, or freestanding within your warehouse
MESH PARTITIONING SPECIFICATIONS
- The panels are made from square tubes and mesh
- Standard meshsize: 50 x 50 mm
- Wire thickness: 2,5 / 3 mm
- Columns: tube 50 x 50 mm
- Doors: hinged and sliding doors are available
Modular mesh panels
The mesh wall system consists of columns, standard mesh panels, sliding or swing doors. The columns are provide with a U-profile in which the mesh panels are placed. All columns are attached to the floor to form a stable partioning wall. The standard mesh panels are degreased, phosphated and epoxy-coated. All RAL colors are available on request.
Mesh partitioning safe and easily moved
Thanks to this modular system of columns and panels it is very quick to assemble the entire system, but also to dismantle it. This is not only easy for when you are moving premises, but also when the layout of your warehouse needs to be adjusted.