The Europe Racking tyre racking is the ideal solutions for storing tyres. The racking is easily installed and have a long life span. The specially developed beams prevent the tires from rolling.
TYRE RACKING THE IDEAL SOLUTION
- Ideal for storing your tires, rims or coils
- Easy to install and modular
- Easily expandible
- Specially developed bearing system prevents tires from rolling
- Suitable for tire storage with or without rim
- Other RAL colors on request
- Useful for small garages as well as tyre hotels
TYRE RACKING SPECIFICATIONS
- Frame depth: 300/ 450/ 600/ 750/ 900/ 1.200 mm
- Frame height: van 1.000 tot 2.900 mm
- Standard frame colour: RAL 5009 (Azure blue)
- Beam length: 1.012/ 1.512/ 1.812/ 2.012/ 3.012 mm
- Standard beam colour: RAL 7035 (Light grey)
- No need for additional cross bracing
- Other RAL colours available on demand
Tyre racking as a base for mezzanine flooring
Tyre racking can also be used as the support structure for mezzanine floors. Using this method we can build up to three stories high, avoiding the use of expensive and unneeded freestanding mezzanine flooring. Europe Racking supplies everything needed to make the mezzanine floor a safe working area. Guard rails, stairs and of course the floor itself. You can choose between wooden flooring panels or metal grids, depending on the use and governing safety guidelines.
Tyre racking beams
The tyre racking beams are made from welded and profiled tube ( 50 x 25 x 1,5mm). The connectors that are welded to the tube are made from 3mm thick steel. By using locking pins, the beams will be fixed to the frames and this prevents unwanted unhooking of the beams.